This morning, I was tagged again! By the wonderful Leo Selivan this time. Here are Leo’s questions:
- What is your favourite level to teach? This will sound terribly cliche, but I love all levels and ages. It is one of the things I love about my work: the variety of students, cultures, ages and levels that change from one hour to the next. I learn so much from them.
- If you had the time to blog about something other than education / ELT what would it be? I would blog about books! I am an incurable bibliophile, and when I meet others we talk about books for hours!
- What takes you longer: writing a blog post or inserting hyperlinks into it? Writing a blog post takes me longer now. Inserting links was somehow easy for me from the start, compared to other technical things which took me more to learn how to do.
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? I am not very daring with food – especially with weird things! So I guess what people think is strange and yucky and I have eaten it (and love it!) is octopus.
- A phone call or text message? Why? I love calling people on the phone, even though I do not like talking for that long (much to my mother’s dismay ; ) I love hearing people’s voices and laughs. Plus, texts can be easily misunderstood.
- Cats or dogs? (No need to explain why) Dogs! I adore them! I used to have a husky, called Husky (original, I know : ) and later on a Dalmatian, called Duchess (my mom named her that, because my dog’s father was called Duke – I wanted to called her Branka, a Croatian name – thinking of the Dalmatian coast, but Duchess won in the end. I strayed off a lot there though!)
- If you were a fruit what would you be? Ha ha! This made me laugh. Definitely not an apple, pear or kiwi as I am allergic to them.
- What kind of jokes do you like? I like jokes with puns in them and I laugh a lot with knock knock jokes, believe it or not : )
- What’s your favourite computer font? Calibri!
- What present would you like to receive for your next birthday? (that is if you celebrate birthdays) That is so easy – what I get every year: books or gift cards from bookstores! And I totally love birthdays. Cakes, candles, the works.
- Why do you think almost every blogger in this chain challenge has asked a question about reality TV shows? They are popular? Maybe because of that. They are also easy to watch I think, especially after tiring days. I don’t watch them, as I don’t have a tv : )